Pattern makers in North America commonly use Imperial measurement system in their works. For practical reasons, this system works better with simple fractions rather than with decimal fractions. Unfortunately, most calculators utilize only decimal fractions to represent numbers. A calculator with dual fractions system should help many of us.
E.g. It is easier to represent 52.75 with 52?/b> in Imperial measurement system.
view full-size screenshot
Pattern-making Calculator is a unique calculator specially designed for pattern-making purposes.
- It always shows numbers in decimal fractions and simple fractions.
- Easy conversion between Metric measurement unit (Cm / Centimeter) and Imperial measurement unit (Inch).
- Easy operation with fractions. You can enter fractions with buttons.
- Large and easily read buttons and displays.
We offer it for free as part of our services.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003.
- This software doesn't work with Macintosh nor Unix (Linux) computers. You should install it in a computer with Microsoft Windows operating system.